With so many Webmail options available today, it is hard to decide which one best satisfies your needs and provides a reliable and secure experience. Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live, and MSN 365 accounts are powered by Outlook.com. If you are not a Windows Live Hotmail or Outlook user, here are some useful facts that may add many tips for thought about this mail service.
How to sign in to Hotmail.com or Outlook.com?
Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser
- Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail login in english: https://login.live.com/
- Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next.
- Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to you.
Login to your Hotmail account via a mobile device
- Get the Outlook app: The first thing you would want to do is to download the Outlook App for Android which is easy to find in your Google Play Store. From the search bar of the Google Play Store, type Microsoft Outlook then download the application and install. Once the installation of the Outlook App has completed installation, launch the Application.
- Enter your Hotmail email address: Browse through your mobile apps and launch your Outlook app. Go to Settings Then Add Account. The next step is to enter your full Hotmail email in the field provided then tap Continue.
- @hotmail.com: Please ensure you have included the “@hotmail.com” extension in your email address before you Tap Continue.
- Enter your email address password: On the next screen, you will be required to enter your password for Hotmail email account. Enter your email account password and tap Sign in or Next.
- What is done to my personal content? Syncing and more: nbsp;Outlook requires permission to sync your personal content such as your calendar, contacts and more. To allow the app to sync your data, Tap Yes or Allow to give the Outlook App permission to start the syncing process. This allows your data to be available seamlessly from any of your devices.
- There you go, finally! Once you have completed the above-mentioned steps, you are now ready to use Outlook for Android. Enjoy the experience.
What is Hotmail?
Windows Live Hotmail Messenger provides A-level security with the use of HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS). Now, if you are not familiar with HTTPS, this is basically saying that messages sent or received through Windows Live Hotmail is encrypted, thereby securing your information from unwanted listeners or hackers. For customers, your personal information is important and you should be at ease when sending and retrieving your personal content. (Wikipedia)
Hotmail Sign in problems – Recover account of hotmail
Hotmail sign in problems
Having to remember passwords of many different accounts or setting passwords which are too difficult to remember,..vv. Those are some reasons that make you forget your account information and can not log in to your account.
Recover your Hotmail account
How to recover your Hotmail account – Reset a Lost Hotmail Password
So, you shouldn’t have to worry too much about not being able to get back your Hotmail account. Recovering Hotmail, Outlook is very fast and easy now.
Questions you might ask
Q – How do I sign out of Hotmail?
A – Click your profile picture in the top, right corner of the menu bar, and click Sign out.
A – Click Settings located at the top, right menu bar. There, you will be provided with several links to change options in Hotmail to modify your view.
A – When you create a new message or calendar event, click on the Picture icon above the message text area. Browse to a location on your computer for the photo or use the cloud storage option to insert the photo in the message.
A – The up and down arrows and other features of the menu bar should always be present for you to view. If you are not seeing the arrows, then you should try resizing the browser to a smaller size and then back to your preferred setting. The Outlook team is also working on a fix to solve this issue.